Responsible for representing Retail tools for Comcast Residential Sales & Marketing in the Central Division. Defines and drives the continued development of Retail Tools and Technology to ensure that the Retail Channel and its employees are equipped to execute their functions efficiently and effectively, delivering a best-in-class experience. Advocates for improvements, automation and integrated solutions with region, division and HQ partners. Lead Central Division Retail Tools Strategy and Development for sales and marketing.
- Document business and user requirements, advocate for problem resolution and increased efficiencies
- Partner with key leadership across the division, regions and HQ to identify, scope and prioritize existing tool development as well as budget for and implement new tools.
- Execute focus groups with front line teams to determine needs related to tools and technology
- Be a subject matter expert for Retail Tools by obtaining a comprehensive understanding of owned application(s) and features – including UI, data and business logic.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Create a plan for Retail tools and technology for the division, prioritizing and budgeting for current and future needs.
- Work with business partners to define gaps and needs in the Retail tools and technology space that drive our business
- Meet regularly with Retail front line and leadership to determine whether current tools and technology are meeting the needs of the Retail sales teams.
- Provide guidance and proper expectations to business leaders and front line reps on how deliverables with take shape and how technology will operate in the end state.
- Serve as the primary liaison with current development teams in the division and HQ to ensure tools are being built inclusive of Central division strategic initiatives, sales/user experience requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A