Responsible for working with the Network and Systems Engineers to create, maintain and enforce security plans and policies effecting the network. Responsible for securing all information and information systems assets of the Company network infrastructure. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Communicates regularly with development and supports teams regarding system status and implementation schedules.
- Helps ensure that customer SLAs are met at all times. Responds quickly to downtime situations.
- Performs regular penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Performs security audits, both internal and external.
- Recommends policy for responding to security incidents.
- Collaborates with the Network Operations team to ensure disaster recovery plans are viable and current.
- Researches new and/or updated technologies as they come available that pertain to our environment.
- Supervises security safeguards to the Company’s IP network. Security safeguards should be in accordance with industry standards, generally accepted business practices and Company security policies.
- Ensures Network and Systems Engineers follow security standard methodologies when deploying/configuring hardware and software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Englewood, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A