Responsible for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers and the store team while constantly striving for improvement. Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices, accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning and reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and direction always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Greets customers during busiest moments, ensures they are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner and is well prepared to demonstrate company technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics and encourage them to return.
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology, especially company products and services and is a go-to resource who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean, secure and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store standards.
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests improvements that enhance the customer and/or store experience.
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count process.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A