Responsible for developing sales strategies through analysis for the Product Sales Support Manager and makes recommendations that will maximize revenue and meet clients’ needs. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares analysis of sales forecasts, sales reports and analysis of variances versus budget forecast. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Works with and advises the Manager on weekly rate cards based on inventory skims.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Conducts analyses of inventory, rate and sales practices to develop sales product efficiencies.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing Product Support Analysts on all sales related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Evaluates sell-out levels and make proactive recommendations to maximize revenue from available inventory and in a manner that serves clients’ needs.
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Partners with Sales Support Representatives to help facilitate the completion of accurate work. Provides oversight to overall sales support processes and offers necessary guidance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A