Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Social Science Research Analyst, you will develop and use survey market research, and statistical methodologies and techniques to conduct studies of assigned HHS programs.
- Provides statistical/research information and justification on the operational aspects of specific plan focused projects.
- Develops and conducts analyses to identify and understand the needs and preferences of HHS health and human services programs and the populations they serve.
- Utilizes appropriate research and statistical techniques to identify ways to improve services to these program populations.
- Conducts analyses of the quality and performance of HHS health and human services program.
- Serves as liaison with representatives of the health care industry to obtain expert input, and promote understanding of HHS program issues.
- Drafting research summaries or issues papers for management.
- Using statistical techniques to analyze the quality, cost, or outcomes of health care programs and services;
- Assisting with health services data research projects to identify issues or areas of improvement;
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington DC-Baltimore Area
Application Deadline: N/A