Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Nurse, GS-0610-11/12, you will be focusing in the areas of clinical quality improvement programs; utilization management and clinical standards impacting health service delivery.
- Prepare issue papers, briefing materials, manuals, presentations, reports and correspondence for an assigned health policy area.
- Provide clinical nursing perspective in the assessment of policies, projects, and data related to the measurement of quality, legislative and administrative proposals, and make recommendations to agency managers.
- Provide recommendations about clinical aspects of nursing practice and programs that pertain to national-level programs affecting a variety of health care settings and clinicians.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply for this position.
- THIS POSITION IS SUBJECT TO THE COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATE AS A CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT.
- You will be subject to a background and suitability investigation.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A