Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Pharmacist, GS-0660-13, you will provide clinical expertise in program policy or support teams responsible for oversight of CMS-administered programs, (e.g., Medicare Prescription Drug Program). Serves as a point of contact for CMS stakeholders with regard to pharmacy-associated aspects of CMS-administered programs.
- Analyze prescription drug data and other related analyses to support program integrity efforts and policy.
- Lead or conduct special studies or analyses of drug benefit policy issues and topics in order to make effective policy recommendations.
- Interpret and analyze pharmacy administrative claims and plan-reported data concerning drug coverage, pharmacy services and drug utilization patterns; and identifying deficiencies to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of program operations.
- Provide technical assistance as a professional pharmacist to interpret, monitor, or evaluate program guidance about CMS programs (e.g., Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D, or Medicaid).
- Identify and evaluate vulnerabilities to detect, prevent and deter fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicare prescription drug program, or other pharmaceutical programs.
- You will be subject to a background and suitability investigation.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply for this position.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A