Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Economist, GS-0110-13, you will participate in economic analysis of the interaction between CMS programs, the health care sector, and the national, state, and local economies. The incumbent will perform economic analysis in the following area: durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies technology, coding, and pricing.
- Identify and quantify costs associated with furnishing medical equipment and supplies in various communities and regions throughout the country.
- Analyze and evaluate a broad range of issues which relate to health care financing and delivery systems.
- Furnish econometric analyses to determine level of competitiveness associated with local, regional, and/or national markets for furnishing medical equipment and supplies.
- Develop and implement methodologies to analyze economic problems related to health care financing.
- Assess the comparability and relative costs of new technology medical equipment and supplies in relation to older medical equipment and supplies.
- You will be subject to a background and suitability investigation.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or National to apply for this position.
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodlawn, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A