Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a Social Science Research Analyst, you will develop and use survey, market research, and statistical methodologies and techniques to conduct studies of assigned HHS programs.
- Utilizes appropriate market research and statistical techniques to identify ways to improve services to these program populations.
- Develops clearly written and concise issue papers and talking points for senior staff when needed.
- Attends briefings and other meetings regarding the justification and approval of specific projects.
- Analyzes survey data, including analyses of case mix adjustment of survey estimates of satisfaction with plan and provider performance.
- Develops drafts of program policy and analyses to identify and understand the needs and preferences of HHS health and human services beneficiary programs and the populations they serve.
- Using statistical techniques to analyze the quality, cost, or outcomes of health care programs and services;
- Assisting with health services data research projects to identify issues or areas of improvement;
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington DC-Baltimore Area
Application Deadline: N/A