Website U.S. Census Bureau
Applications under this job opportunity announcement will be considered under merit promotion (internal competitive) procedures and consideration is limited to those specified in the “Clarification from the Agency”.
- Initiate, post, and reconcile inventories to ensure the accuracy of stock record balances and that stock levels are properly maintained.
- Take appropriate action to resolve discrepancies.
- Implement, maintain, and periodically adjust the database management system (Oracle) for the control of all major census forms, supplies and materials which are received, stored, processed and/or shipped by the Division.
- Initiate procurement requests using the Comprizon and Small Order Purchase Systems for many of the major census materials.
- Work closely with warehouse supervision and the inventory control unit supervision providing important information regarding forms status.
- Must be registered for Selective Service, if applicable (www.sss.gov).
- Able to type 40 wpm with 3 or fewer errors based on a 5-minute sample.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and suitable for Federal employment.
- If resume is incomplete, may not be considered for this vacancy.
Company: United States Census Bureau (USCB)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jeffersonville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A