Website California Community Colleges
- The Recruitment SSA is the Zone Recruiter for the Bay Area. The SSA will actively recruit young individuals to join at the Solano center and statewide residential centers with a focus for recruiting and enrolling for the Forestry Corps. The SSA is the lead recruiter for the Special Corpsmember recruiters assigned to the Bay Area zone. This position requires using a state vehicle to travel for recruitment activities.
- The Recruitment and Enrollment SSA is responsible for using CoRe (Corpsmember Recruitment Salesforce system) CRM (customer relationship management) to track engagement with CCC Corpsmember applicants, analyze and assess recruitment reports for constant and timely engagement for a smooth enrollment process within the zone.
- A successful Recruitment and Enrollment SSA candidate has strong analytical skills, public speaking skills, and enjoys working with young adults. This position is anything but monotonous. It is fast and nimble, diverse in duties and deliverables, and makes a daily impact on the lives of young adults seeking to improve themselves and their communities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and beneficial relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience interpreting policies, regulations, and laws.
- Excellent work ethic, good problem solving, decision making and critical thinking as well as good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and various customers professionally.
- Ability to take initiative to work independently and as a team, as well as tact and good judgment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Experience with CRM (customer relationship management) software
Company: California Conservation Corps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A