Website Bonneville Power Administration
This position is located in an organizational element of Power and Operations Planning (PGP), Generation Asset Management. (PG), Power Services (P), Bonneville Power Administration (BPA). A successful candidate in the Operations Research Analyst position will serve as a senior analyst responsible for analytical work that involves designing, developing, adapting, and applying mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques.
- Serve as a consultant and technical advisor to senior subject matter specialists and/or BPA and agency officials responsible for broad program operations.
- Plan and carry out complete operations research assignments that involve initiating, applying, and planning major developmental studies.
- Use new analytical developments and modified processes to resolve novel or obscure problems that affect broad program operations.
- Act as the authoritative source of technical input to publications or other documents that are the basis for formulating policy.
- Evaluate the data resulting from applying mathematical or statistical tools, models, methods, and techniques.
- Provide significant and innovative recommendations for advancing programs and/or methods.
- This employer participates in the e-Verify program.
- You must be a United States Citizen.
- Males must abide by Selective Service registration requirements.
Company: Bonneville Power Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A