We’re thinking differently about how we inspire people to create homes that enable them to live better.
- You’ll think differently about how we make sure we give them the products to go with the ideas.
- Efficiency and safety will be vital of course, but you’ll get to create too – exploring new solutions and making decisions that will help grow our business, together.
- You’ll work alongside our Store to Home Delivery Team to fulfil customer orders from our shop floor and provide products and advice to customers that will spark new possibilities.
- You also know how to collaborate with and support a variety of teams – making sure everyone is happy and understands what they need to do.
- A great communicator who can think clearly and make sound plans no matter how busy things get, you’ll feel right at home with us.
- You’re flexible enough to work on a rota that includes weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
- You’ll be happy to expand your skills by using new technology and learning new ways of working.
- You’re an organised and analytical thinker, and you know how to keep things simple.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A