Website California State Assembly
Assemblywoman Wendy Carrillo, representing the 51st Assembly District, home to some of the most historic and iconic communities including
Northeast Los Angeles, Lincoln Heights, unincorporated East LA and El Sereno seeks a Sacramento-based Executive Secretary. Please submit
resumes to email@example.com by 4/23/21.
- Serves as a personal secretary to a Member or executive staff member.
- Schedules appointments with an understanding of the Member’s or executive’s priorities.
- Coordinates the performance of Capitol and District office activities and events.
- Answers questions regarding Assembly policies and activities.
- Performs difficult clerical and secretarial work, involving independent judgment and discretion, and an understanding of the political and
- Assists in the collection and analysis of information.
- Makes travel and meeting arrangements.
- Maintains liaison with legislative staff, interest groups, various public agencies, and the public.
- Assists in the resolution of constituent problems and concerns.
- Answers correspondence independently.
- Establishes, revises and maintains filing systems and other clerical procedures.
- Basic functions and organization of the Assembly.
- Legislative rules and procedures.
- Modern office practices and procedures including business correspondence, filing, and standard office equipment operation.
- Proper English usage, spelling, and punctuation.
- Perform difficult and responsible secretarial and clerical work.
- Take notes at hearings, events and meetings and prepare clear and concise reports.
- Prepare reports and compose correspondence independently.
- Type accurately and efficiently.
- Employ good judgment, exercise diplomacy and professionalism, and make sound decisions in accordance with established procedures and
- Work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
Company: California State Assembly
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A