Website US Army Corps of Engineers
This is a Procurement Analyst (Small Business), GS-1102-12 position for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District, Executive Office. The duty location is Fort Worth, TX.
- Analyzes the acquisition forecast to develop a plan of action for utilizing the budget.
- Counsels contracting personnel on sensitive issues such as contractor proposals, scope, negotiating issues, and contractor performance problems.
- Recommends corrective action on findings related to contract non-compliance to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Briefs leadership on the status of objectives established by higher headquarters for a small business program.
- Reviews a small business program for compliance with regulations and policies.
- Coordinates with the Small Business Administration (SBA) for a prospective contractor when business concerns are involved.
- Reviews proposed acquisition for specialized projects to determine capable and responsible small business contractors for the performance of work.
Qualification & Experience:
One year of specialized experience which includes: 1) Advising potential contractors about the small business program requirements; AND 2) Conducting reviews of a contracting program to ensure compliance with small business policies; AND 3) Recommending corrective action on findings related to contract non-compliance. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-12).
Company: US Army Corps of Engineers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A