Website AMC Theatres
Support operations to achieve AMC’s guest, associate, and financial goals while developing leadership skills in preparation for a supervisor role.
- Focus on delivery of friendly, clean, and quick Overall Satisfaction (OS) drivers.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns and issues, including distribution of passes when appropriate.
- Assist with assigning breaks and jobs within an assigned area.
- Deliver superior service when connecting with AMC guests and leading associates.
- Oversee line checks, stocking, Freestyle/condiment areas, and back bar/hot foods assembly.
- Optimize Crew placement for each job function on a round-by-round basis.
- Train and support theatre crew to execute, coach, monitor and assist coordination of Safe and Clean protocols.
- Peer coach on sales pitch for AMC Stubs.
- Follow-up on opening & closing duties, as well as Theatre Clean Up Program (TCUP), Kitchen Clean Up Program (KCUP) or MacGuffins Clean Up Program (Mac-CUP) assignments for the day.
- Reinforce the Wardrobe 101 Standards with Crew.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high volume setting.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Trained and able to demonstrate competency in all crew positions
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A