Website AMC Theatres
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s financial goals.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold “zero tolerance” policy in regard to ID checking.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A