Website AMC Theatres
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s goals. Prepare bar items that are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete all transactions accurately and within the designated guidelines.
- Ensure that all state, local, and company guidelines regarding the responsible service of alcohol are strictly adhered to. Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
- Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within established time frames in the bar and lounge area. At dine-in locations, this may also include food items.
- Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least 21 years of age.
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
- Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes. Pour beer and wine to specific portions.
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including related equipment.
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Age 21 or older.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment content.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A