Private Brands is seeking a highly skilled and self-directed Senior Creative Producer to support industry-leading content. This is a hands-on role that will play an important role in delivering storytelling at scale, raising the bar across both traditional and digital creative deliverables. This role is part producer and part project manager, collaborating with cross-functional creative + marketing teams on projects that raise the bar for our customers’ experience.
- Manage projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap
- Define project scope, including timeline, resources, labor hours, and external costs
- Identify, negotiate with, and manage agency, production, and/or post-production partners for assigned projects.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting stakeholder expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets, creation of budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting, and alignment with legal department to ensure relevant guidelines are followed
- Produce traditional/digital creative from concept to final deliverables. Project teams may include in-house resources or outside agency or production vendors.
- Investigate and develop new content creation models to increase velocity and open up new production methods.
- Work closely with creative leads and marketers to proactively clarify requirements and deliverables when there is ambiguity
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Possess a strong network of vendor relationships and experience with the competitive bidding process.
- Deep understanding of design, video, photography, and motion workflows and deliverables.
- Experience negotiating talent agreements and familiarity with SAG-AFTRA and AFM agreements.
- 5+ years of experience in fashion advertising/marketing.
- Expert-level experience managing external creative/production partners and the ability to monitor progress for timely execution.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A